General Rules & Guidelines
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are not allowed in the building or on the grounds.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building or near any entrance or air-conditioning vents
- No weapons are allowed in buildings or on the grounds of SCC.
- When children are in church facilities, adequate supervision must be provided.
- Decorations should not be affixed to any surface without prior approval.
- Any movement of sanctuary furniture must be addressed with the ministerial staff
prior to any service.
- All candles use must be approved prior to the event.
- Activities are to be contained to the rooms approved.
- To comply with fire safety requirements, the head count limits are:
Sanctuary – 250
Fellowship Hall – 200
Chapel – 30
Contact the church office for additional information and scheduling.
Phone (520) 296-5901 or Email [email protected]
Non-profit organizations that are connected to the Church’s Community work are exempt from payments for meetings.
Non-profits include the Cub Scouts, Boy and Girl Scouts, any 501 C3 groups that do Community and thus operate with Volunteers.
This includes Community committees that the Pastor and/or Church members serve.
Click on the appropriate link below for Special Event Prices, Rules & Guidelines