- All services are conducted by current ministers and musicians of SCC.
Outside minister may participate by invitation of SCC.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are not allowed in the SCC buildings or on the grounds.
- Smoking is not allowed in the SCC buildings or near any entrance or air-conditioning vents.
- Weapons are not allowed in the SCC buildings and the SCC grounds.
- When children are in the church facilities, adequate supervision must be provided.
- Decorations should not be affixed to any surface without prior approval.
- Any movement of sanctuary furniture must be addressed with the ministerial staff prior to the service.
- To comply with fire safety requirements, the head-count limits are:
- Sanctuary— 250
- Fellowship Hall— 200
- Use of media must be with the approval of the SCC Media technician at least 24 hours before the service.
Contact the church office for additional information and scheduling.
Phone (520) 296-5901 or Email [email protected]